Haven Power Consultant Charter
Haven Power Commitment
- We consider the consultant sales route an important channel to market, and we are committed to developing a relationship with you that sustains both businesses on an ongoing basis.
- We will adhere to agreed payment terms.
- We will operate in an open and honest manner.
- We operate a maximum 48 hour turn-around on quotes. We will endeavour to return straightforward requests in the shortest possible time.
- We will maintain an account manager structure to support our relationship and agree a contact strategy with you.
- In the case of a renewal where the customer was originally introduced to Haven Power by a consultant, we will always endeavour to renew the contract via the consultant. At all times, every effort will be made to exceed the customer’s expectations.
- We will provide a named personal customer service contact for easy access to the operation during our relationship.
- We will always submit what we consider to be market competitive prices.
- We will use our excellent industry knowledge internally to support our relationship with you.
- The registration process will provide you with regular feedback on the site(s) progress and all sites will be registered in 28 days or less.
- Objections raised during registration will be communicated to you within 24hrs.
- To provide accurate, clear and timely information to allow us to process the site registration in order to meet SSD e.g
- Complete MPANs.
- Consumption data including specific time periods.
- Site name and address.
- To take a fair and business-like approach to the tendering process.
- To take a joint pro-active approach to exceeding customers’ expectations.
- To provide honest and constructive feedback on the performance of Haven Power.
Call us on:
Get a Quick Quote