Haven Power Commitment
- We consider the consultant sales route an important channel to market, and we are committed to developing a relationship with you that sustains both businesses on an ongoing basis.
- We will adhere to agreed payment terms.
- We will operate in an open and honest manner.
- We operate a maximum 48 hour turn-around on quotes. We will endeavour to return straightforward requests in the shortest possible time.
- We will maintain an account manager structure to support our relationship and agree a contact strategy with you.
- In the case of a renewal where the customer was originally introduced to Haven Power by a consultant, we will always endeavour to renew the contract via the consultant. At all times, every effort will be made to exceed the customer’s expectations.
- We will provide a named personal customer service contact for easy access to the operation during our relationship.
- We will always submit what we consider to be market competitive prices.
- We will use our excellent industry knowledge internally to support our relationship with you.
- The registration process will provide you with regular feedback on the site(s) progress and all sites will be registered in 28 days or less.
- Objections raised during registration will be communicated to you within 24hrs.
To provide accurate, clear and timely information to allow us to process the site registration in order to meet SSD e.g
- Complete MPANs.
- Consumption data including specific time periods.
- Site name and address.
- To take a fair and business-like approach to the tendering process.
- To take a joint pro-active approach to exceeding customers’ expectations.
- To provide honest and constructive feedback on the performance of Haven Power.