Help & Advice

Home>Help>Moving premises

Moving premises

If you’re moving away from premises we currently supply, please contact your Haven Power account manager at least seven days before you leave. Their details are on your invoice or statement.

When you get in touch, they’ll need you to provide a meter reading and a forwarding address, so we can close your account for that address and send you a final invoice.

To move your existing Haven Power account to a different premises, and continue to benefit from our competitive prices and personal service, please ask your account manager for a quotation.

If you’re about to move into premises that we supply (or have just moved in), and you’re not currently a Haven Power customer, please call us as soon as possible on 01473 725943 to discuss your options.


Sometimes, when a customer changes supplier or leaves a property, a credit remains on their account. After we’ve sent your final bill, we should be able to return an outstanding credit directly to your bank account, or send you a cheque.

If you think we owe you a refund, please call 01473 725943 or email


Still can't find what you're looking for? Call 01473 277556 to speak to one of our energy experts.

Request a callback

Haven Power news, events and industry insights.